Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
- This policy covers how Hamera Press treats personal information that Hamera Press collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Hamera Press products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Hamera Press does not own or control, or to people that Hamera Press does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- When visiting Hamera Press, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- Hamera Press requests personal information when you register with Hamera Press, when you use Hamera Press products or services, and when you visit Hamera Press pages.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name and email address. When you register with Hamera Press and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Hamera Press collects information about your transactions with us, including information about your use of services that we offer.
- Hamera Press automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser including cookie information (allows you to remain logged in while accessing services), software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
- Hamera Press uses information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, and conduct research.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Hamera Press does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Hamera Press may set and access Hamera Press cookies on your computer.
Links to third party Websites
- We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Hamera Press Account Information at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Hamera Press service, such as service announcements and administrative messages, that are considered part of your Hamera Press account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- You can delete your Hamera Press account by sending an email to Hamera Press.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to Hamera Press Administrators who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to maintain the Hamera Press System.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- Hamera Press may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Hamera Press account or by placing a prominent notice on our site(s).
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
Effective Date: September 3, 2008